Sky Prime accepts the following payment types:
- American Express
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
Safe. Secure. Shop With Confidence.
- SKY PRIME takes appropriate precautions to protect your personal information. When you submit sensitive information via our web site (name, mailing address, email address, phone number, credit card data, etc.), your information is protected.
- A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between our web site and your web browser. This link ensures that all sensitive data passed between our site and your web browser remains private and secure before it travels over the internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions.
This secure mode begins when you initiate your order. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom or top of your web browser. Also, when accessing a secure server, the site address will show "https" in your browser.
if you need more help please feel free to contact us at: